Some updates on the planetary engine front.
Fixed a enormous amount of bugs and graphical artifacts.
- Use TriangleList instead of TriangleStrips (they will be used for easier batching)
- Fixed Matrix calculation and camera frustum calculation
- Heigth calculation works correctly
- Geometry looks correct with trianglelist
Some problems / things todo remain though
- The shape still is oval
- Rotating around the planet is not stable
- No lighting/normals
- No texturing
- Rendering though VertexBuffers and IndexBuffers
- Performance is bad because of the lack of buffers.