In anticipation of the animation function in Pixaki I discovered that the updated Pixely app has an animation function that can export to gif. I added the frames of the angry guard character (a small characterÂ in The Lost Adventures) Â and create an animated gif.
ItÂ really looks if he is about to beat you up!
The Lost Adventures engine is almost feature complete and I am about to leave pre-production. There will probably missing some features, but they are not necessary for the main story and adventure gameplay.
The adventure engine has the following features :
- Voice acting support in dialogs
- Animation system controlled by Lua scripting
- Game state saving (no saving interface yet!)
- Follow and zoomcamera controllable with scripting
- Dialog tree support
- Scripted background music and sound
- Inventory management
- A star path finding forÂ tilemaps
- All kinds of scripting events , wait, walk to, move to etc..
- System describing stuff in the world including voice support
Wish list :
- Save interface
- Loading screen
- Character animation for seperate parts, mouth and arm gestures